Cincinnati Public Schools is hosting a virtual Spirit Week, taking place Monday, March 30–Friday, April 3, as a fun way to get extra creative while our students are learning from home. Each day has its own theme:
- Monday, March 30 — Talent Day (Show off your unique talents.)
- Tuesday, March 31 — STEM Day (Plan a science, technology, engineering or math activity. Get creative.)
- Wednesday, April 1 — School Spirit Day (Wear your school's apparel or show off your school's colors.)
- Thursday, April 2 — Acts of Kindness Day (Go out of your way to do something nice for someone else.)
- Friday, April 3 — At-Home Pep Rally Day (Do something special to show your school pride.)
We would love to see how our young people are celebrating each daily theme. Share videos and photos each day between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. (EST) through this online form on Facebook or by using the hashtag #CPSUnited and #sweepstakes on public Twitter and Instagram accounts.
We will randomly select one winner daily to receive a $50 Kroger gift card. The winners will be announced on our Facebook page.